PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO HIREME@ZOEFELDMANDESIGN.COM
Job Title: Project Manager
Zoe Feldman, Inc. is seeking an experienced residential Project Manager who is passionate about design, is detail-oriented and knowledgeable in managing construction projects. The successful candidate will demonstrate key managerial skills managing multiple projects and have the ability to allocate resources effectively. The Project Manager will work successfully in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and cohesive team environment.
Take projects through from commencement to completion.
Oversee project documentation and timelines, including construction schedules and installation of equipment by working closely with architects and contractors.
Oversee material selection, working in collaboration with the Design Lead, by exercising extensive knowledge of products including finishes and textures.
Prepare and create floor plans, renderings/ sketches, elevations and concept presentations.
Proactively achieve project goals within budget and implement solutions to support this.
Develop client briefs and deliver presentation to potential and current clients.
Build and maintain strong relationships with current clients by using communication and customer service skills to manage expectations and update clients on their projects on a weekly basis.
Generate new business leads and actively communicate with potential clients and vendors.
Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to create innovate solutions.
Knowledge of how to create technical drawings and apply this practically.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with clients and vendors efficiently and productively.
A strong design aesthetic and flexibility to work with different design elements based on client’s requirements.
Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively, sharing knowledge with team members and mentoring interns, as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or a design-related field
3-5 years of project management experience in design and construction.
Expertise in AutoCAD. Additional experience with Design Manager, Revit, Google Sketch Up, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred.
To apply, please email hireme@zoefeldmandesign, attaching your resume and a cover letter.
Job Title: Junior Designer
Responsibilities include managing projects from initial consultation to completion and assigning necessary tasks to design assistants and interns. Other duties include Cad, drafting, and managing the entry of specifications into DM, preparation of presentations as well as filing and other administrative duties as they relate to design jobs including but not limited to the following items:
- Discuss and debrief all projects with principal designer
- Confirm appointments of calendar
- Prep bags for offsite meetings
- Prep for all in-office client meetings
- Lead decorating projects, acting as main liaison between client and ZFD
- Binder and Drawer organization
- Checking proposals and sending to clients
- Project site and installation management
- Vendor management
- Project closeout
- Sourcing fabrics/materials based on client expectations
- Direct communication with contractors to execute ZFD designs
- Creating & managing paint, lighting, and hardware schedules
- Sending weekly updates to clients
- Creating client presentations
- Managing client budgets
- Tidy up office before leaving
- You are expected to attend a minimum of one networking event a month
- CAD recommended but not required
- InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator/Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of construction drawings recommended but not required
- Basic understanding of scale/proportion
- Eye for design and knowledge of design world
Job Title: Fall 2019 Intern
Responsibilities include maintenance of the sample library, assisting Designers and Design Assistants with pricing, quotes, and selection of materials which may require trips to the Design Center and other shops. Other duties may include Cad, drafting, and entry of specifications into DM, assisting with preparation of presentations as well as filing and other administrative duties including but not limited to the following:
-Tidy up office before leaving
-Take out trash