PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO HIREME@ZOEFELDMANDESIGN.COM
Job Title: Fall 2019 Intern
Zoe Feldman Design has an on-going roster of interns throughout the year. Successful interns are highly motivated and have a strong interest in the design industry. Zoe Feldman Design welcomes applicants from diverse academic backgrounds and professional experiences, who can commit to x hours for a minimum period of 6-8 weeks. Zoe Feldman Design offers the opportunity for interns to increase their knowledge and skills. Due to us being a small, collaborative team, the interns will be closely involved with designers and project managers in key processes that are intrinsic to the business.
- Organizing the sample library
- Completing errands and bookings required by the designers on projects
- Ordering samples and communicating with vendors
- Maintaining a clean office and library environment
- Researching new vendors and products as directed by the designers and project managers
- Currently completing a degree in design preferred, but not required
- Experience using Photoshop and AutoCAD preferred, but not required
- A current student in their final year who can commit to a period of 6-8 weeks
- A recent graduate who can commit to a period of 6-8 weeks
- Professional experience working in an office environment preferred, but not a requirement.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work with a collaborative team and environment.
- The ability to offer help across the team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and being professional at all times.